Ten Reasons Why Uhuru Kenyatta Will Never Rescue William Ruto From His ICC Problems
Since Gatundu MP Moses Kuria exhumed the “William Ruto fixing” debate by claiming that he master-minded the operation, a lot of hoopla centering on “who fixed who” has saturated both the Kenyan mainstream media and Social media alike. The contradictions surrounding the accusations from Jubilee honchos notwithstanding, the callousness with which Jubilee attack dogs are pointing fingers at Cord leader Raila Odinga “as the fixer” is, at best, stupefying. What is the embarrassing reality which Jubilee clowns keep avoiding?
The answer is that the fixing of Ruto has divided Jubilee along party lines with Uhuru’s inner circle hoping that Ruto will be locked at the Hague for the better part of his life while Ruto’s URP functionaries beating the drums for Ruto’s rescue by the Jubilee government regardless of what it takes. In this mix-up of intentions, State House strategists know that Uhuru will never help Ruto because of long term political objectives and Kikuyu ruling class survival strategies. Why is William Ruto alone?
1. Uhuru Kenyatta and his TNA party cannot help Ruto because they are done with him politically. TNA’s big-wigs know that the Party will not be returning to William Ruto to help mobilize the Rift Valley vote in 2017 because they know and understand too well that the Kalenjin will never support Ruto for a second time if the Presidential candidate is Uhuru Kenyatta. Why? This brings us to point number two.
2. Under the Jubilee power sharing deal, TNA knows that it has not only dumped the deal in the bin but has also betrayed the Kalenjin ruing class on the 50-50 power sharing agreement reached before the rigged 2013 elections. Under the circumstances, Ruto is of no use politically because he has no following in the Rift Valley as long as he continues to follow Uhuru Kenyatta. He cannot therefore be rescued from the ICC because in 2017, he is likely to create more havoc to TNA when he is a free man than when locked at ICC.
3. Although TNA is not counting on Ruto come 2017, Kenyatta’s kitchen cabinet is at peace. This is because for them, the 2017 elections will be rigged pronto. Even if they don’t have the theoretical Kalenjin-Kikuyu fake numbers to create version two of “tyranny of numbers”, the 2017 election will have to be rigged because for the Kikuyu ruling class, there is no way that power will be handed over to a non-Kikuyu. With or without Ruto, the ethnic agenda of Kikuyu hegemony in Kenya will prevail and for this reason, rescuing Ruto is an issue which is not and will never be on the table.
4. For TNA, trying to rescue Ruto from his ICC woes can be a suicidal move because doing so would also mean implicating several top ranking Kikuyus (together with their networks inside and outside government) who helped in Ruto’s fixing. For State House operatives, such a move is damn dangerous because already, the name of Uhuru Kenyatta is convincingly featuring as one of Ruto’s fixers and if Ruto is to be rescued, the move would endanger Uhuru Kenyatta whose alleged role in Ruto’s fixing would open a Pandora’s Box with the huge risk of rekindling Kenyatta’s case at the ICC. This is why TNA would prefer that Ruto carry his own cross.
5. At the propaganda level, trying to rescue Ruto would result in a huge loss for TNA because even before the 2013 elections, both TNA and URP were linking Ruto’s fixing to Raila Odinga, Cord leader. An abrupt U-turn in the name of rescuing Ruto would leave Raila Odinga triumphant and vindicated. The impact of Raila scooping the prize as the truth teller on the Ruto-ICC case is the ultimate Frankenstein that the Kikuyu ruling class does not want to create because they will not be able to deal with it. For Kenyatta’s kitchen cabinet, it would be better to abandon Ruto to deal with his political problems other than risk a move that would leave Raila Odinga celebrating with his supporters and demonizing the Kikuyu ruling class.
6. Majority of lumpen Kikuyus and a huge section of their Kalenjin counterparts have been brainwashed by the Jubilee establishment that the problems facing William Ruto can only be resolved through national prayers. Although several prayers (as opposed to killing of witnesses which worked for Kenyatta) have not yielded results, the mantra of prayers for Ruto continue to sustain the illusion (in the minds of the brainwashed) that a divine intervention to rescue Ruto is possible. Under the circumstances, popping up with an agenda to rescue Ruto will not only “confuse the masses” but also complicate the established narrative which has tended to distance TNA members and Uhuru Kenyatta from Ruto’s ICC problems.
7. Another issue is that any open attempt by TNA to rescue Ruto will be an admission that the Kikuyu ruling class (with Kenyatta at the top) fixed Ruto at the ICC, making it possible for them to rescue him. At the outset, this reality will not go down well within the consciousness of the Kalenjin because the fundamental argument will be that if the Kikuyu ruling class (led by Uhuru Kenyatta) could fix Ruto at the ICC, use him to mobilize the Kalenjin for election rigging in 2013, short-change him on the 50-50 power sharing deal, reduce his powers as Vice president and mobilize Kalenjins for fake prayers across the country, what else can they do? Casting the Kalenjin on this line of thought is not welcome at the moment within the decision makers at State House because after cheating, using and dumping Ruto, State House has quietly been trying to seduce Gideon Moi, hoping to convert him into a new Ruto ahead of 2017. Unfortunately, Gideon has been a reluctant girl because he does not have Kalenjin support while Ruto’s tribulations at the hands of the Kikuyu ruling class is a warning that that the minion Gideon might not succeed where the “dexterous” Ruto has failed.
8. Ruto has presidential ambitions in 2022 and his strongest inspiration is that the Kikuyu ruling class will mobilize the entire House of Mumbi to support him. For the Kikuyu ruling class, Ruto’s 2022 presidential ambition is, simply put, “mission impossible”. Every time Ruto mentions his presidential ambitions (especially in public), the inner core of the Kikuyu ruling class giggle because they know that they succeeded in planting “mission impossible” in Ruto’s head. Trying to rescue Ruto from the ICC also means keeping him around to be in the political lime-light and, by implication, promoting “mission impossible”. For this ruling class, a better mathematical calculation is one which could see Ruto locked for 50 years at the Hague because such an outcome would allow them to plan better for the 2017 election rigging and the 2022 fresh Kikuyu take-over. For this reason, and for the Kikuyu ruling class Mafia, trying to rescue Ruto will be political suicide, both on a short term and on a long term. It is a no go area.
9. Quietly, and within the Kikuyu inner circle, there is a general admission that despite working with Ruto because of political expediency, this son of Rift Valley was responsible for the killing of hundreds of Kikuyus, raping of Kikuyu women, burning of their houses and eviction of Kikuyu madoadoas from the Rift Valley using Joshua Sang as broadcaster. Quietly and away from the cameras, top Kikuyus concur that Ruto needs to suffer “because of his sins”. It is this belief that led the Kikuyu ruling class to “fix Ruto” during the dictatorship of Mwai Kibaki, a Kikuyu who opened State resources to be used to fix Ruto when Ruto was still supporting Raila Odinga. The will to rescue Ruto from his ICC problems is therefore not there.
10. For the Kikuyu ruling class, sacrificing Ruto is the easier option. Apart from the risk of exposing other top Kikuyus to danger in any rescue attempt, the evidence that was gathered by NIS against Ruto (and that was used by the Waki Commission) is written on stone. If Ruto is to be rescued, how will the hard facts be twisted, who will do it and who will deal with any unpredictable reaction from Kenyans and the world if a whole government turns around to try and distort the truth in a case of crimes against humanity before the ICC? If the rescue mission fails and Ruto ends up in jail at ICC, who will deal with the aftermath? The uncertainties are just too much for TNA and this is why Uhuru Kenyatta will never come to Ruto’s rescue.
Regardless of whether or not Ruto is jailed, what should worry Kenyans more is the grand plan by the Kikuyu ruling class to rig the 2017 elections (through thick and thin). What should even be more worrying is their “Plan B” to hand over power to the military (under the control of a Kikuyu) if election rigging flops and mass action begins.
Although Kenyans should be preparing for an election, there is reason for the nation to also prepare for a possible election rigging and a possible military rule. The children of Mumbi have stolen too much wealth from the government and they will never hand over power voluntarily. In history, a ruling class which has stolen wealth in the proportion that the Kikuyu ruling class has done; has killed, massacred, assassinated, executed and violated the human rights of its citizens at the proportion the Kikuyu ruling class has done; has kept millions in poverty and in a permanent state of deprivation has never been known to quit power through democratic means. This perspective should make Ruto’s problems at the ICC of little concern to the Kenyan nation.
Kenya Red Alliance (KRA)