Shocking Pictures of 36 Non Muslims Killed by Al Shabbab in a Fresh Attack in Mandera Posted on December 2, 2014 by Makozewe 12 comments Rate this:Like this:Like Loading... Related News & Analysis
By MANASE OTSIALO
More by this Author
At least 36 people were killed at a quarry at Koromey in Mandera County on Tuesday morning by Al-Shabaab militants.
All the victims were non-Muslims and most of them are said to have hailed from Chaka in Kiganjo, Nyeri County.
Some survivors have told the police that Muslims who were at the site were spared.
The victims were made to line up and most of them were shot in the head while others were beheaded.
Al-Shabaab has claimed responsibility for the attack.
Police say the victims were attacked as they were sleeping in tents at the site at around 1am.
Its really hrting to go that way.lets pray 4 them
How can Uhuru Kenyatta jail his master’s the USA citizen?
Names of 36 killed in Mandera attack released:
1. Gilbert Mwangi – 40yrs
2 .Patrick nyagah – 32 yrs
3. Anthony Kariuki Githuku – 38yrs
4. Goddfry Njoroge Gathuku -39yrs
5. Ronny Weru Wangui -32yrs
6. Charles Ritho Gakou -39yrs
7. Richard Ritho Gichuki-54yrs
8. George Kamencha
9. John Muthenigi -24yrs
10. David Waghuga
11. Duncan Karenga
12. David Mugo Kuria – 44yrs
13. Jackson Muchiri – 40yrs
14. Simon Jaraba – 30yrs
15. Bernard Wachogo – 33yrs
16. Zaccharia Mwaura – 59yrs
17.George Gitonga – 26yrs
18. Stephen Chehe Kariuki – 27yrs
19. Daniel Mwenda – 28yrs
20. Nasalesio Muwia -38yrs
21. Erik Tsenga Lumadi
22. Joseph Mhanji-23yrs
23. Sammy Mitu –
24. Jospeh Makale – 23yrs
25. Lewis Vijheh – 28yrs
26. Walter Oduori – 24yrs
27. Henry Savisi
28. Peter Nyawah – 24yrs
29. David Lubwana – 48yrs
30. Widi Katimu – 42yrs
31. Erick Azenga
32. Michael Odhiambo – 31yrs
We were never warned to leave, says Mandera quarry attack survivor
By Cyrus Ombati
Updated Thursday, December 4th 2014 at 00:00 GMT +3
NAIROBI: A survivor of the slaughter of 36 people at a quarry in Mandera has dismissed claims by Deputy President William Ruto that they had been warned to leave the area.
Erick Mujibi, 58, said no warning was issued by either the county or national government prior to the attack.
“That is propaganda. Do you think I or anyone else can stay there knowing there will be an attack?” asked Mr Mujibi.
He said the only time they left the quarries was when gunmen killed 28 people after commandeering a Nairobi-bound bus.
They all moved to Mandera town and stayed there for almost a week before their employers assured them they had hired home guards to protect them.
The employers said they had liaised with the national government to provide security.
Mr Ruto said the 36 quarry workers killed by Al-Shabaab terrorists in Mandera had been advised to move for security reasons but they had refused.
The DP said police had advised the workers to relocate to a place close to Mandera town.
“We should have used force to get them out of there. Even after they were informed, they continued to stay there,” Ruto said on Citizen TV’s “Cheche” programme Wednesday.
But speaking at the City Mortuary, Mujibi said the Government was lying to Kenyans. He said without non-Muslims in Mandera, there will be no development.
Mujibi said there were almost 4,000 miners working in various quarries in the area. He advised the Government on how to deal with insecurity there.
“For the Government to address insecurity in the area, they must clear all the manyatta near the Kenya-Somalia border. That must be 20 kilometres from Kenya and 20 kilometres in Somalia,” he said.
He noted that for the last four years he has been in Mandera, there were incidents of theft but they had never experienced violent attacks that led to death such as the one witnessed on Tuesday.
Mujibi also vowed never to set foot in Mandera despite the fact that they were earning good wages.
The attackers separated Muslims from non-Muslims and shot the latter, residents and police said.
They shot dead 33 and beheaded three.
The victims were lined up and shot in the head at close range. Those who allegedly tried to escape were shot in the legs.
Witnesses said the attack occurred after midnight, when the victims were asleep in their tents at the quarry.
It came 10 days after Al-Shabab killed 28 people in a bus attack in the same area.
In reaction to the two incidents and others in the past, Inspector General of Police David Kimaiyo resigned while Kajiado Central MP Joseph Nkaissery was nominated to replace Joseph ole Lenku at the helm of the Interior and Co-ordination of National Government ministry.
“Wanna play war, boy?
Now for the “threat” of nuclear war in Europe – bogus or otherwise. It’s pointless to compare the strategic nuclear capabilities of the US and Russia based on numbers, but not on quality.
Take the compounded GDP of US, Germany, France and the UK and compare it to Russia; it’s a victory by landslide. Then examine the strategic nuclear scenario, and it’s a totally different story. GDP alone does not “win” anything.
Consider some of the basics:
Russian ICBMs armed with MIRVs travel at about 18 Mach; that is way faster than anything in the US arsenal. And basically they are unbeatable.
The S-400 and S-500 double trouble. Moscow has agreed to sell the S-400 surface-to-air missile system to China. The bottom line is this will make Beijing impermeable to US air power, ICBMs and cruise missiles. Russia, for its part, is already focusing on the state-of-the-art S-500 – which essentially makes the Patriot anti-missile system look like a V-2 from World War II.
The Russian Iskander missile travels at Mach 7 – with a range of 400 kilometers, carrying a 700 kilogram warhead of several varieties, and with a circular error probability of around five meters. Translation: an ultimate lethal weapon against airfields or logistic infrastructure. The Iskander can reach targets deep inside Europe.
And then there’s the Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA. Talk about a real near-future game-changer.
In a nutshell, both Moscow and Beijing know the US surface fleet is obsolete – and undefendable. A few thousand S-400 and S-500 systems are enough to block a US nuclear attack. Think of a hefty batch of S-400s positioned at the enclave of Kaliningrad; that would turn NATO air operations deep inside Europe into an absolutely horrendous nightmare. On top of it, good ol’ NATO fighter jets cost a fortune. Imagine the effect of hundreds of destroyed fighter jets on a European Union already financially devastated and austerity-plagued to death.”
To if the American people are even aware of the catastrophic global war the Obama regime is attempting to launch there remains no evidence, but is really no surprise since even before the illegal Iraq war started by President Bush was exposed by British intelligence agent Katharine Gun in 2003, the US mainstream media still refuses to tell their people the truth.
December 1, 2014 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com. Freebase content licensed under CC-BY and GFDL.