Saba Saba: List of Key Personalities to be Arrested by Any Post Uhuru Government Posted on July 3, 2014 by Makozewe 3 comments Rate this:Share this:ShareClick to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Like this:Like Loading... Related News & Analysis Videos
FULL LIST of CORD Governors/ MPs who have abandoned RAILA ODINGA’s Saba Saba
Wednesday July 2, 2014 – As former Prime Minister Raila Odinga struggles to advance his political agenda in the name of pushing for a national dialogue through rallies, including Saba Saba, his Coalition for Reforms and Democracy (CORD) appears sharply divided right at the core.
Whilst a good number of CORD politicians support the planned Saba Saba rally as the only way to force President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy, William Ruto, to dialogue with Raila Odinga, another section is opposed to it and in fact, abandoned the former PM because of it.
Led by Machakos Governor Dr. Alfred Mutua, and his Nairobi counterpart Evans Kidero, the CORD rebels have told the former PM to suspend the CORD rallies for the sake of unity and vowed they will never be part of it.
Here is the full list of Governors, Senators and MPs who have openly abandoned Raila Odinga because of Saba Saba.
1. Dr. Alfred Mutua- Governor, Machakos
2. Dr. Evans Kidero- Governor, Nairobi
3. Hussein Dado- Governor, Tana River
4. Ababu Namwamba- MP, Budalangi
5. Richard Onyonka- MP, Kitutu Chache South
6. Manson Nyamweya- MP, South Mugirango
7. Joe Mutambu- MP, Mwingi Central
8. Vincenty Musyoka- MP, Mwala
9. Ben Momanyi- MP, Borabu
10. Gideon Mung’aro- MP, Kilifi North
11. Halima Ware- Women Rep
12. Abdulswamad Sharif- MP, Mvita
13. Joseph Nkaisery- MP, Kajiado
14. Shakeer Shabir- MP, Kisumu Town
15. Mongare Bwo’okongo- Senator Nyamira
The Kenyan DAILY POST