Westgate Shooting: Al Shaabab Releases Names of Attackers at Westgate
Al Shaabab has released names of the attackers at Westgate on its twitter handle as follows;
1. Ahmed Mohamed Isse: 22 years old, native, from Saint Paul Minnesota
2. Abdifatah Osman Keenadiid: 24 years old from Minneapolis
3. Gen Mustafe Noorudiin: 27 years old from Kansas city. MO
4. Qasim Said Mussa: 22 years old Garissa, Kenya.
5. Ahmed Nasir Shirdoon: 24 years old from London, UK
6. Zaki Jama Caraale: 20 years old from Hargeisa, Somalia
7. Ismael Guled: 23 years old from Helsinki Finland
8. Sayid Nuh: 25 years old from Kismayu, Somalia
9. Abdirizak Mouled: 24 years old from Ontario Canada
The list shows that only one attacker was Kenyan or bred in Kenya, the rest having graduated from Al Shabbaab’s foreign Universities. If this list is to be taken seriously, Kenya’s war of aggression on Somalia to wipe out Al-shabbaab was hopeless to say the least. The list shows that Al-Shabbaab has an international Network of terrorists waiting to be deployed at any time to spill blood, murder and destroy property.
A new question which emerges is how all these terrorists entered Kenya without detection, given the billions of Kenyan shillings pumped into NISI, the spy Agency, to prevent unwanted or dangerous persons from entering Kenya and to maintain security. If all these terrorists could just walk into the country as if they were entering into a game park of elephants and giraffes, acquire high calibre AK47 automatic guns/grenades and stage such a spectacular terrorist attack in the capital city, then there is cause for all Kenyans to worry. The country’s Ministry of Internal Security is asleep while NSIS must have gone for an eternal holiday. Is there anybody who can still argue that Kenya is not a failed State?